Once servers are created, we can connect to them on Google Cloud using gcloud and ssh using our terminal.
* Click https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/ to get instructions to setup gcloud
* We will be using Debian/Ubuntu instructions (on Windows System).
* Follow the instructions on the page. No need to install additional packages.
* Make sure to run gcloud init
* Use gcloud command from one of the hosts and connect to the host. It will generate new key with name google_compute_engine under ~/.ssh
* We can use this to connect to the servers directly using ssh with external IP
* For the first server set external IP as static
You can purchase the CCA 131 course with support from the following link https://kaizen.itversity.com/shop/all-courses/cloudera-certified-associate-administrator-cca-131-with-support/
Connect with me or follow me at